As a Criminal Defense Attorney:
- 3 men plead guilty to defrauding seniors out of more than $350,000 in 'Grandparent Scam,' officials say
- Warwick Man Gets Life Sentence for Slaying Nephew
- Former Charlestown cop arraigned on steroid-trafficking, money-laundering charges
- From job to high finance to stint at AG's Office, no looking back for solo
- Developer Baccari found not guilty in North Providence corruption scandal
- Developer Not Guilty in North Providence Bribery
- Warwick man gets 50 months for trafficking counterfeit NFL jerseys, other goods
- Baccari's lawyers say he is being treated unfairly in North Providence corruption case
- eWave: Internet overflowing with counterfeit goods
- Attorney Melissa Larsen presents a CLE on the Thomas C. Slater Medical Marijuana Act (featured in March/April 2013 issue of the RI Bar Journal )
- "Deadly crash suspect appears in court"
- " Father of key figure in Navy kickback scheme arraigned in Providence "
- "Woman in drug case released, man remains jailed"
- "Woman gets jail time for home break, night assault"
As a Special Assistant Attorney General for the Rhode Island Department of Attorney General:
- "Three Providence men convicted of child molestation charges today"
- "Barros sentenced to two consecutive life terms for 2005 Providence murder"
- "Man gets 2 life sentences for 2005 Providence murder"